Saturday, June 26, 2010

24 Weeks!!

We are at viability stage number 1! Not that these babies are allowed to come any time soon, but it's nice to have a psuedo "safe" feeling!

Had a great appointment this week. Saw the boys, who are now over a pound each. Our goal is 2 five pound babies, delivered at 37 weeks!! The doctor this week was very optimistic that we can make it til the end of Sept/early Oct (I'm still biased toward a Sept delivery, for the oh so pretty Sapphire!) Lucky for me I'm not bleeding/leaking/contracting, which means the doctors have no cause for concern.

He was also very happy with my BP (really...90/60 at 24 weeks?! :-)) and my weight gain. Although, trust me, I feel like a blob! The weight is being distributed different now, so it's definitely taking a tool on me.

The babies are now positioned head over head...so that means all the kicks I'm feeling are from four legs, in the same area!! It makes for a lot of fun!

We do have the nursery painted. Aunt Nikki came down to make sure her nephews had the best looking nursery in town! We are just waiting on the cribs and then we can start hanging up the final touches.

Oh, and big sister Dakota...well she seems to be becoming a tad protective of me. If I move, she moves...and the barking...seriously...those people outside are our neighbors having fun!!! But I'm glad she has a sense of the changes that are coming. She's a great dog, and I know she's going to love the boys and the boys are going to love her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment