Monday, May 24, 2010

19 weeks...and time is starting to fly by!

What's interesting about being pregnant is that while it seems time is flying by, it also seems to be going REALLY slow. We are at 19 weeks already, which is now more than halfway! Wednesday should be "the big" ultrasound. That assumes that both babies are cooperating, and that my OB's office can actually read anything on their antique model ultrasound machine! Sleep hasn't really gotten any better. The best sleep I've had so far was the 2 hour nap on the couch yesterday. After waking up my third time this morning (and getting back to bed only to the sound of Brian snoring) I was pretty much doomed! One of us might be leaving the bed soon!

Saturday we went to IKEA to buy something for all my stuff that I get to keep (the rest of it got donated on Saturday). While we were there, I also wanted to see if we could find a bookshelf for the nursery. We did! It's white, so it totally won't match their beds...but it's never too early to introduce your kids to living the college style! When Nikki comes to help sort the nursery, we'll have her do it up all fun and stuff so it doesn't look so out of place!

That's really about it. I think I might be feeling flutters, only because I'm feeling things I haven't felt before, yet I can't really identify it. So who knows...most people still can't tell I'm pregnant! I can, so that's all that matters. We still need to take my 19 week picture...laziness for the win! (Actually Saturday, our normal picture day, was a very busy day for us!)

No comments:

Post a Comment