Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sleep

Who knew the beginning of my sleeping woes would come in my 2nd trimester?! Aren't I supposed to have those issues in my 3rd??? It might be time to increase the pillow to human ratio up even more (right now I think it's at 3 to 1!) Maybe kick Brian out of bed? That just seems wrong to me! Side sleeping definitely isn't all it's cracked up to be. I wake up with sore shoulders, sore legs, neck cramps, and a general feeling that sleep didn't really happen. And work thought I'd stay up all night to finish something they couldn't get done in time...HA!!

2 comments:

  1. Sleep....it gets worse definately by the 3rd trimester! Can't get into a comfortable position, have to pee every hour,etc! I remember! It's just your wee little ones preparing you for mommyhood with all those frequent feedings and diaper changes in the middle of the night! Have you tried the snoogle pregnancy pillow or the pregnancy wedge pillow? The sell them at Babies R Us, Target, online, etc. Try it out! You may become more comfortable...and hence sleep better!! Good luck! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't slept in over a year lol. I had issues from the very beginning of my pregnancy and now I have a fussy 6 month old that doesn't like to sleep through the night anymore.

    ReplyDelete